Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sonu Sood regrets not being a part of Dabangg 2!

Chhedi Singh a.k.a Sonu Sood, who was outstanding as a villian in Dabangg and also won several awards for the same, will not be a part of the films sequel. Producer Arbaaz Khan has replaced Sonu with Prakesh Raj, instead. The actor regrets not being a part of Dabangg 2. Says the actor, “It was a creative call of the director and the script needed someone else but I am still part of the family. I wish I could have been part of ‘Dabangg 2′, but the script demanded someone else
.” This however, hasn’t caused any sort of tension between him and Salman Khan. “Salman and I are still together. We are still very good friends. A film is a very small thing to rip us apart,” he added. Takling about his upcoming film, Sonu adds, “My next film will be with Naseeruddin Shah. It is titled ‘Maximum’. I am playing a cop in the film. The film is based in Mumbai.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

smowtion