Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kareena knows how Saif looks bare bodied!

When it comes to opening up about her relationship with Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor gets very excited and feels free, taking about it. For Bebo, the words possessiveness and insecurity is not in her dictionary. In a casual chat with Karan Johar on the show ‘A date with Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’, Kareena was asked a few discomforting question by Johar. When kareena was asked, “How do you feel when you see Saif in an intimate scene with another hot actress? Say in Race 2,
Saif has a bare-body scene with a Deepika in bikini, what would be your first thought?” Kareena replied: “I’d be like ‘Wow! How hot Saif looks’,” “I know how he looks bare bodied!” Kareena further added, “I am quite secure in my relationship with Saif and though I don’t want to say too much too soon, I am quite content!” Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor will soon be seen together in their upcoming flick, Agent Vinod . If reports are true, the couple may even enter matrimonial bliss, this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

smowtion