Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shahid Kapoor on Kunal Kohli’s next!!

At the launch of Pioneer MIXTRAX in-car Audio, Bollywood cutie, Shahid Kapoor was spotted, interacting with the media, at his humorous best. Calling himself unemployed, Shahid said, “I don’t like to comment on any of my films till the producers make an official announcement. All I can say is I don’t have any films right now. So right now I am unemployed
.” The actor added, “In the second half of the year I have many films.” Shahid will be seen in Kunal Kohli’s next, opposite Priyanka Chopra. Talking about his relationship with Priyanka Chopra and about the film, the actor says, “It’s premature to talk about the film. It’s a film which is shot over three different time periods. It’s a romantic comedy. Priyanka is a fun co-star and we share a good chemistry.” What do you think about Shahid-Priyanka’s jodi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

smowtion